Creole Kimchi Fried Rice (recipe) | 크리올 김치 볶음밥을
4 cups cold cooked jasmine rice
1 cup kimchi (homemade or you can purchase at Golden Bell)
3/4 cup buljol
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Chop the kimchi into 1 cm pieces.
2. Dice the carrot and onion finely.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the vegetable oil and stir-fry the onion until it turns translucent.
5. Add the buljol, carrot and kimchi.
6. Add the rice and soy sauce and continue to stir-fry.
7. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
8. In a separate pan fry the eggs sunny-side up.
9. Serve the rice in individual bowls, each topped with an egg.